After the referendum – is this the end of the European project?
The Brexit referendum has shaken Europe. The fierce debate surrounding it has had major impact on Europe as a whole. Is this the end of the European project?Utökad beskrivning av samhällsfrågan
Brexit is a a fact and the fierce debate surrounding the referendum has had a major impact on Europe as a whole. Many fear for this to be the end of the European project. What will the long-term effects for Sweden and the rest of Europe. Welcome to a lunch conversation about how Sweden and Europe have been affected by the Brexit debate.
- Ann Linde, EU-handelsminister
- David Cairns, Storbritanniens ambassadör i Sverige
- Fraser Nelson, editor in chief, The Spectator
- Harald-Magnus Andréassen, chief economist, Swedbank Norway
- Mārtiņš Kazāks, chief economist, Swedbank Latvia
- Olof Manner, Analyschef, Swedbank
- Cathrine Danin, Economist, Swedbank